Overflowing with all your favorite berries, tangy scoops of yogurt, and mouthfuls of crunchy granola, these fruity Breakfast Boats make for a healthy breakfast that tastes like vacation. We used deliciously ripe cantaloupe as our vessel, but papaya or pineapple with scoops of acai puree would also taste amazing.
- 2 ripe cantaloupes
- 2 cups coconut or regular yogurt
- 1-2 cups berries of choice
- 1 cup Imperfect Foods Organic Nuts & Honey Granola
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Slice cantaloupes in half, lengthwise.
- On each cantaloupe half, spoon out seeds and scrape a little of the flesh out to create a small bowl or “boat.”
- Fill your cantaloupe Breakfast Boats equally with yogurt, berries, granola, and seeds. Drizzle with honey. Pop a cocktail umbrella in there and pretend it’s room service for even more vacation vibes.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- We used grass-fed, whole-fat yogurt for our Breakfast Boats. But for a vegan variation, we recommend Forager Project Cashewmilk Yogurt or this recipe for coconut yogurt you can make at home.
- For even more breakfast inspiration, check out a few of our favorites in these 5 Healthy Breakfasts that will get you out of Bed Before Lunch.
Want to make your groceries last longer?
Use our storage guide to waste less food and enjoy cooking more.