This super easy-to-make summer salad is more than just patriotic, it’s refreshing! Grilled Watermelon, Blueberry, and Mozzarella sound delicious enough on their own but are made surprisingly bold with the rich addition of balsamic vinegar and the bold flavors released from the grill.
- 6oz blueberries
- 4 small balls of mozzarella cheese (1 pound), or burrata
- 1 small watermelon
- Imperfect Foods Olive Oil
- ½ cup arugula
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Cut watermelon into 1-inch thick slices and remove the rind. Brush each piece lightly with olive oil. Place pieces on the grill and cook until watermelon lightly browns, about 3 minutes, each side. Gently arrange arugula, watermelon, blueberries and mozzarella on a serving platter. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- Burrata is a super soft, creamy, and flavorful cheese, but if you can’t find it, a good mozzarella in this salad is also delcious.
- If you loved this Grilled Watermelon, Blueberry, and Mozzarella Salad, try these Simple Grilled Peaches with Honey and Thyme.
Want to make your groceries last longer?
Use our storage guide to waste less food and enjoy cooking more.
You might find these a-peel-ing
Broccoli and cheddar cheese are truly soulmates. They deserve a celebrity couple...
Something crazy happens when you make shrimp spicy. Mix them together with spice...
Feeling festive for fall and craving something sweet? This easy recipe for pumpk...
These cookies can be made with any leftover snacks and chocolate you have on han...
As healthy as it is hearty, this dish features Daring plant-based chicken tossed...
This recipe was amazing! I never knew grilled watermelon was even possible. We’ll be having this often.
Be sure to let us know what you think! 💚