These quick and easy No-Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls are full of delicious, feel-good ingredients. They are the perfect snack for a road trip or just throughout the day.
Makes 12-14 Almond Butter Energy Balls
- ¼ cup Imperfect Foods Almond Butter
- 5 Imperfect Foods x Joolies Medjool dates, pits removed
- 3 Tbs agave syrup or honey
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 ⅓ cup Imperfect Foods Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Place dates in a food processor and pulse until dates form a ball.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse until well combined and mixture comes together slightly.
- Form 1-inch balls with hands, pressing them to stick together. Place a few chocolate chips on the outside of the balls if desired. Place on parchment paper and cover.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours or until firm. Enjoy these as a snack or on-the-go meal!
Want to make your groceries last longer?
Use our storage guide to waste less food and enjoy cooking more.
You might find these a-peel-ing
Are you the type of person who believes all burgers are incomplete without pickl...
It’s no secret that we love fennel. But we know it’s not always the easiest vege...
Broccoli and cheddar cheese are truly soulmates. They deserve a celebrity couple...
Something crazy happens when you make shrimp spicy. Mix them together with spice...
Feeling festive for fall and craving something sweet? This easy recipe for pumpk...
I have been making energy balls for years I use chia instead of coconut. Will have to try with coconut
[…] Recipe we love: No-bake almond butter energy balls […]