Come Monday morning, after a restful, indulgent weekend, we’re always craving a refreshing and vitamin-packed boost. Thanks to our friend Anna, aka “thefeministe,” we have the perfect recipe to kick start your week and get going on that great, green glow!
- 3-5 stalks Imperfect celery
- 4 Imperfect collard green leaves with stems
- 3-4 leaves Imperfect lacinato (dino) kale
- 1 1/2 Imperfect apples
- 1/2 Imperfect lime
- 1/2 inch of Imperfect ginger
- cinnamon (to taste)
- chia seeds (optional)
- Thoroughly wash your produce.
- First, squeeze lime into the juicer. Then, start with the leaves and slowly add the rest of the ingredients. Mix in some cinnamon and stir. If you want, add chia seeds and allow to sit for about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your juice!
Want to make your groceries last longer?
Use our storage guide to waste less food and enjoy cooking more.
You might find these a-peel-ing
Are you the type of person who believes all burgers are incomplete without pickl...
It’s no secret that we love fennel. But we know it’s not always the easiest vege...
Broccoli and cheddar cheese are truly soulmates. They deserve a celebrity couple...
Something crazy happens when you make shrimp spicy. Mix them together with spice...
Feeling festive for fall and craving something sweet? This easy recipe for pumpk...