Swirly, sprinkly, and seriously addicting– break yourself off a piece of this Chocolate Bark. We topped ours with vanilla cookie crumbles and pastel sprinkles for an easy Easter treat but if you’re looking for a more Passover friendly sweet, we also love this recipe for matzoh bark.
- ⅓ cup crushed Imperfect Foods Upcycled Vanilla Oat Cookies
- 1 ¼ cups Imperfect Foods Not-So-Average Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, in 30-40 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Continue until fully melted.
- Use a large, offset spatula to spread the chocolate out on the parchment paper in an even, thin layer.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, in 30-40 second intervals, stirring between each interval.
- Carefully drizzle white chocolate all over the top and use a skewer or toothpick to swirl the white chocolate into the semi-sweet chocolate. Quickly sprinkle crushed cookies and sprinkles over the wet chocolate. You’ll want to work quickly so the chocolate doesn’t harden before you add the toppings.
- Let the chocolate firm up completely on the counter or in the fridge.
- Break up into big pieces. Serve immediately or store in a covered container in a cool place.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- For all you white chocolate nay-sayers, don’t bark at it until you bite it first. But you could also just swap out white chocolate for caramel.
- Check out a few of our other Easter celebration ideas like this guide to naturally dying your eggs!
Want to make your groceries last longer?
Use our storage guide to waste less food and enjoy cooking more.