If you’re in a pinch, on a budget, or just rushing to get dinner on the table, the four ingredient meal is your weeknight hero. Our Baked Miso Salmon is delicious, ready in under 20 minutes, and super easy to make. To keep things simple, we used the Toasty Sesame Ginger Salad Kit from Imperfect as the salad base, but if you want to make your own sesame ginger salad, we love this recipe.
- 1 pack Imperfect Foods Salmon
- 1 pack Havens Kitchen Miso Sauce
- 1 bag Imperfect Foods Toasty Sesame Ginger Salad Kit
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Imperfect Foods Salmon may come in uneven cuts. If so, cut the fillets into equal sizes.
- Place a large sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Place individual salmon fillets on the parchment paper. Brush generously with miso sauce. Fold edges of parchment paper over the fish several times to seal in an airtight packet.
- Bake fish for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily and meat is pink and opaque with a slightly darker interior. Remove from the oven.
- Open the salad kit and toss it together in a large bowl. To serve, plate some salad on individual bowls and plates and add a salmon fillet on top. Enjoy!
Recipe Notes and Variations
Want to make your groceries last longer?
Use our storage guide to waste less food and enjoy cooking more.