This classic summertime recipe is so easy, it’s barely a recipe. But drizzled with honey and thyme, these grilled peaches are a real treat. We made ours extra special with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, but they would also be a delight atop a summer salad or let’s be honest, they’d be great on their own. Grilled peaches are nature’s candy. If nature had a grill, that is.
- 6 peaches
- 1.5 tbsp Imperfect Foods Olive Oil
- Honey, for drizzling
- Thyme, for garnishing
- Ice cream, if desired
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Brush peaches with oil and grill, cut-side down, for 4-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Flip skin-side down and grill for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill. Drizzle with honey and garnish with thyme. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Recipe Notes and Variations
Want to make your groceries last longer?
Use our storage guide to waste less food and enjoy cooking more.